The concurrent disorders program provides a holistic treatment approach for individuals that are experiencing both addiction and mental health issues in Hastings and Prince Edward County. The program, staffed by dedicated and specialized counsellors is designed to provide specialized integrated care while supporting improved, long-term outcomes for individuals.
Integrated treatment is a way of making sure that treatment is smooth, coordinated and comprehensive for the individual. It ensures that one receives help not with concurrent disorders but also in other life areas, such as housing and employment which helps to: maintain treatment success, prevent relapse and ensure basic life needs are being met.
- Individualized assessment and treatment planning
- Counselling and support
- Service navigation and coordination
- System advocacy
- Personal advocacy
- Family support and education
- Public education and consultation
- Linkage to agency consulting psychiatrists
- Relapse prevention and crisis planning
HOW TO MAKE A REFERRAL:
Please call 310-OPEN (310-6736) to speak to an intake counsellor. 310-OPEN is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.